• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The East-Nagach Armed Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We are the East-Nagach Armed Forces, We are accepting players of all levels and abilities. All you have to do is send Scotsman a message in game. We are a military style guild, that use British military ranks to grade a player on how well he/she is progressing in the guild. For example, You start off as a Recruit, then progress to Private, then to Lance-Corporal and so on. When we have more players we will make "regiments" such as Special Forces for "Elite" members. Go ahead and send Scotsman a message if you wish to join.
Thanks,

Signed,

General Scotsman Of The E-N Armed Forces.

DeletedUser

hi im trying to find your guild page but so far no luck how is it regestered ingame????

DeletedUser4089

In-game Guild Forums are only viewable by Guild members. Hope that clears that up. :)

Edit: I've just realised you may mean the guild info page. To find that, click the 'Global' icon (bottom left), then 'Global Rankings'. In the pop-up window, click the 'Guilds' tab. Then you can search for the guild in the top right corner.

(I've had a little look, and searched for 'Scotsman' in the players tab. He seems to be a member of another guild now, so I think the E-N Armed Forces no longer exist.)

DeletedUser

I assume that Bartimaeus is right, so I'll close this thread to avoid further confusion :)

For Scotsman: if your guild is still up and running after all, please message me and I'll open it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.