• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Commission - RECRUITING

DeletedUser

Hey Guys & Gals,

The Commission is currently recruiting.

We are a friendly and helpful bunch.

The Commission is technically the 'training' guild for The Committee guild (currently ranked #3), once you reach 150,000 points you will have the chance to progress onto The Committee guild.

We have no minimum points requirements to join, all we ask is;

1. You play regularly, i.e online at least once a week
2. Grow by 5% twice a month - this is very easy if you are an active player
3. Trades are kept fair

We currently have a 'GB Club' running with several members of the guild.

If you have any questions or would like to join please let me know.

MSZoeyS :cool:

DeletedUser

Can I pls join? ID: imbadingers. :> I'm active and would love to be apart of the guild.

DeletedUser

I'm looking for a guild to join - adamravery in-game. Can you please send me an invite? Thanks :)

DeletedUser97142

:)Hm sounds like an interesting offer...would you consider a noob?? currently bashing my way through the iron age..hope to get to medieval this week.. current game ranking 7586.. 2 days and few hours old on here.. thanks for your time... tommy

DeletedUser

:)Hm sounds like an interesting offer...would you consider a noob?? currently bashing my way through the iron age..hope to get to medieval this week.. current game ranking 7586.. 2 days and few hours old on here.. thanks for your time... tommy

Invite sent

DeletedUser97245

hi I also like to joint your guild. My ingame name was wannebe007. Currently have 7.5K and growing. Please send me an invite.
Thanks