• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Collective is recruiting

DeletedUser103830

The Collective Needs You!

I would be very privileged if you would join us here in The Collective.

We have high hopes for becoming the dominant guild on Jaims. Founded on 5th Sept and up to 35 members, which is growing daily. We have just broken into the top 40, but we will not stop.

We are looking for all types of players whether you want to Farm or to Fight, new or experienced players alike. Or indeed whether your a founder of a guild that would like to merge with us and follow our lead.

Make up of The Collective

Currently we have players who have cities in other worlds with over 7 million in points to their name (Plattius of Avengers Assemble on East Nagach) so no shortage of experience.

We have leaders of some of the biggest guilds across all 9 worlds here, all pulling together to achieve greatness.

Spots are open for roles within the leadership team for the right people. Current vacancies within the leadership team includes GvG Captains for various eras, Foreign Relations and Farmers Union Leader amongst others.

We are a democracy not a dictatorship, if you have an opinion don't be afraid to say so, you won't get booted just because I may not agree, unlike some other guilds.

No rules for treasury donations etc, it is what is expected, its part of the game.

No large bank balance is needed, we are not buying our way to the top.

or alternatively....

you could walk into a diamond spending big guild and become a voiceless number.

Up to the challenge of taking on the top guilds here, either reply to the thread or send me a message in game be glad to have you onboard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103830

Just a quick update, whilst the worlds are updating, we have just entered into GvG and taken our first sector, great time to get onboard and start reaping the rewards of a levelling guild.

DeletedUser103830

==Update==

We are now up to 41 members and have secured our 3rd sector in Iron Age GvG. Now is the perfect time to join us on our adventure to the top! If you are interested then please msg myself SalaciousCrumb or M4stermind in game or just leave a reply here!

DeletedUser103830

==UPDATE==

We now have 49 members and are now ranked 26th in Jaims. If your interested in joining one of the quickest progressing guilds in Jaims, please leave a reply here or message me in game.

DeletedUser104843

I dont think YorkieZulu will be too happy you stole his guilds name lol

I would almost join just to annoy him

DeletedUser103830

Well if you would like to join us Emperatus then the door is open for you. Yorkie doesn't play on Jaims so I'm guessing its not really an issue with the name.