• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Celtic Hoard Wants You!

DeletedUser

Are you a new player to FoE? Looking for a friendly Guild that will help you to learn how to play through effective communication? Then The Celtic Hoard is just what you're looking for!

The Celtic Hoard is a small Guild looking for both experienced and inexperienced players that are willing to work and trade together. If you're joining as an experienced player, you'll be expected to help out new, inexperienced players, provided that you're active.

If you're interested, head over to the game and message Sir Kaedan to be invited or leave a comment below with your in-game name!

I am the Leader of The Celtic Hoard. I am The Great Bear.

DeletedUser

I'm leaving as the guild forum doesn't work for me, just get a white box. So I'm just dead weight holding everyone back (according to our esteemed leader). Being one of the more active traders, I'm a bit put out at being called dead weight.

Have fun everyone, I'm leaving the game alltogether.

Svyndra

DeletedUser4089

I'm leaving as the guild forum doesn't work for me, just get a white box. So I'm just dead weight holding everyone back (according to our esteemed leader). Being one of the more active traders, I'm a bit put out at being called dead weight.

Have fun everyone, I'm leaving the game alltogether.

Svyndra
Hi,
first, what browser are you using? If it's IE, you should try using Chrome, much better for this game.
Or, you could try using this link http://en5.forgeofempires.com/game/forum - it's a direct link, it should open the guild forum in your broswer, as long as you have the game open in another tab.

I hope this helps and I hope you'll stay :)

DeletedUser

Thanks

Hi,
first, what browser are you using? If it's IE, you should try using Chrome, much better for this game.
Or, you could try using this link http://en5.forgeofempires.com/game/forum - it's a direct link, it should open the guild forum in your broswer, as long as you have the game open in another tab.

Thanks for the info Bartimaeus, however I'd already looked in the forums and found those workarounds.
The link doesn't work for me, I've tried it time and time again.
I'm using IE and don't want to use Chrome. Its just easier to not play.

Thanks for the message though :)

Take care
Svyndra

DeletedUser4089

Thanks for the info Bartimaeus, however I'd already looked in the forums and found those workarounds.
The link doesn't work for me, I've tried it time and time again.
I'm using IE and don't want to use Chrome. Its just easier to not play.

Thanks for the message though :)

Take care
Svyndra

Ah, sorry it's not working for you. Maybe you cancome back in a few months when more of the bugs have been straightened out and maybe more playable on IE

Take care