• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Castle system.

FrankFurious

Private
The castel system was launched on

The Castle System will be activated on October 13th, 2021

The thing in question here is the removal of the extra 35% attack u got on lvl 15.

Do the ppl at inno care about their paying customers at all? Talk about a huge disrespect when they just remove this like that and call if off as a bug.

Something need to be given as a payback for the ppl affected by this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight of ICE

They call it off as a bug, cause it was a bug. It was never intended to be that way.

You have been profiting from a bug for some time, so be happy with that.

The Castle System provided an attack boost for the attacking army. This was not intended and instead, the attack and defense boost for the attacking army was slightly increased.

This is why I am a ftp
Not the 1st time inno games nerfed something after players dropped money on it
They can change or remove features in the game, if they want. Anything wrong with that?
If they decide to remove GvG or Arc or whatever, should they then pay back all the money players have spent on those features?
Not so long ago they "nerfed" recurring quests by putting a limit on aborts. For a long time the feature had been exploited in combination with high level CF reward boosts.
When that happened some players were roaring and ranting. It ruined their play style, they claimed, and they wanted all the money back - or at least all the fps, they had spent on leveling CF.
Inno didn't pay any money or fps back, of course. Why should they?
If you spend money or game currency on a feature in a game, you don't get anything back, if the game developers decide to remove or change the feature.

Last edited:

Starz92

Private
Foe cannot pretend this is a bug months down the line and remove the boost months later claiming it to be so. Despite, now changing the info on the castle system so that the extra boost does not show, many players have the original as proof. I for one, will be making a complaint to the advertising standards agency (UK) for this to be investigated and I would encourage players from other countries to do the same to their respective agencies.

With this boost advertised from the start, it encouraged players to buy diamond packs in order to level the castle quicker and obtain the attack boost which in a new world was very much needed. I know of countless players who have spent large amounts of money for this purpose. It was false advertising and such a underhanded and disrespectful way to treat the paying players that inno rely on. No apology, explanation or warning given. Just removed and now as usual, any complaints are ignored. Mods, pls don’t add to the disrespect by pretending this is ok.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
147095BC-02DB-46FF-98FB-88853A2467B5.jpeg
75C874A9-04BB-4241-A970-4C15134E325D.jpeg
can’t see what the bug is my lvl 15 castle advertises a 45% attack boost thankfully Im only lvl 5 castle and don’t buy diamonds. you can’t really advertise something for months then call it a bug… the explanation will be fun.. the mods don’t help matters but why would they bite the hand that feeds them

Andrew420

Major
They can change or remove features in the game, if they want. Anything wrong with that?
Never said there was anything wrong with it just saying its not the 1st time
Inno didn't pay any money or fps back, of course. Why should they?
If you spend money or game currency on a feature in a game, you don't get anything back, if the game developers decide to remove or change the feature.
Like I said this is the exact reason I DONT SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME