• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: The bush defence bonus does not work

DeletedUser

Hi there,

as you can see my in-game stats (I ve got the same nickname in the game) I did already more than 200 battles. I am using the spears only so far, as well as my opponents, in 90 percent of battles.

What I noticed is, that I can see no difference between fighting in the bush or on clear field. Those soldiers are easyli killed on 2-3 times and with no differecne seen using the bush, which I am logically using everytime possible. (I can see often the spears killed on 2 times in the bush and on 3 times on the clear).

The forrest defence works clearly fine.

So I would like to ask the developers to check this and if that is ok in the codes, I would like to ask them to think about changing the attack and defence bonus attributes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17

Please note that not all the units have the same bonuses. Speer-men have a defence buff in the forest, but soldiers do not. Thank you for your interest though :)

DeletedUser

Sorry Jester but by his post, it seems that he is talking about spears that would get a def bonus in forest but not in bushes.
I am using the spears only so far, as well as my opponents, in 90 percent of battles.
Pretty sure he would've mentioned it if it had been a different unit.

DeletedUser

well yes, i clearly wrote that i am using the spears only (my opp in 90 percent) and while using bushes i dont see any difference in defence

DeletedUser658

I'd noticed this as well, but I'd been figuring that I just had really bad rolls.