• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Black Market is Recruiting! Come Sail With Us!

DeletedUser

Looking for a new guild that is committed to GvG? Come sail with us on "The Black Market" pirate ship!

We are looking for experienced players that are currently in the later part of the Iron age or higher who can help provide goods or military force for GvG combat. We have many experienced players from other worlds and plan to become one of the top GvG Guilds!

If you're interested in joining the ranks then please send me an in game message to Crackalash in the Jaims world!
Thanks for reading and look forward to seeing you in game! :D

DeletedUser104539

=== UPDATE ===

The Black Market is looking for fresh blood.

Who are we?
The Black Market is a guild that's focused on GvG. Currently we are ranked 10th on the global ranking (IA 4th / EMA 17th / HMA 7th) and are aiming to strengthen this position.

What do we expect?
- Fair trade
- Polish/Motivate other guild members regularly (3 times a week minimum)
- Respect other players
- Participate in GvG as much as you can (as a fighter and/or as a donator of goods)
- Helping other members with their Great Buildings is highly appreciated, especially if they are level 0

What can we offer?
- Active GvG, as much as the situation on the maps allows us
- Active trade market
- A mix of experienced members and enthousiastic newcomers

Please send your application to wayne181, MyLittleLady or kottenkandy.

Thanks and have fun!

GioGoBE

DeletedUser104539

=== UPDATE ===

The Black Market is looking for fresh blood.

Who are we?
The Black Market is a guild that's focused on GvG. Currently we are ranked 4th on the global ranking (IA 7th / EMA 14th / HMA 8th / LMA 3th / CA 6th) and are aiming to strengthen this position.

What do we expect?
- Fair trade
- Polish/Motivate other guild members regularly (3 times a week minimum)
- Respect other players
- Participate in GvG as much as you can (as a fighter and/or as a donator of goods)
- Helping other members with their Great Buildings is highly appreciated, especially if they are level 0

What can we offer?
- Active GvG, as much as the situation on the maps allows us
- Active trade market
- A mix of experienced members and enthousiastic newcomers

Please send your application to wayne181, MyLittleLady or kottenkandy.

Thanks and have fun!

GioGoBE

DeletedUser

I would like to join your guild. I started my own, but am uncertain how to progress. I polish/motivate daily, and would be happy to contribute goods for our mutual benefit. Once I develop my army more, I will fight alongside you as well. I'm fascinated by the research and development aspect of the game, so I'm always striving forward, and believe that success will come from intelligence and strength. I'm in this game for the long run.