• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Best Idea - Do Not Level This GB [Option]

DeletedUser96901

You showed me some issues that grow because of this solution and I agree with them and submitted a fix to my idea
where is the fix to: people want to prevent you from double collect :rolleyes:

Not all the players will use this option
but the plunderers to prevent payback

This feature won't affect 100% of the players.
nothing in the game affect 100% of the players

because nothing in the game is used by 100% of the players

funny fact: not even boosted goods production in oceanic future
there are still people in that era who produce goods unboosted
how do I know ? I plunder them and get 2 or 4

DeletedUser96901

mistakenly level up your GB
for that the fix is already in the other idea you avoided to search

a security question for the player:
do you really want to level the GB: the other person will lose double collect

so there can't be mistakenly leveled GB
level ups will be intentionally because people need to confirm

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
What you just showed now are very rare cases, and I think they're a minority.
Almost never saw players that want to get the next spot in the contribution and it requires from them to level up the GB, If they're doing that not by revenge but just because they want the reward and they decide to level up someone's GB only to get some bonuses for themselves - so they actually prevent a double collection. And that is what I'm trying to solve.

It is not your right to get a double collection. It is my right to get the rewards even if I am levelling your GB.

Now, I want to repeat again - This "Do Not Level" option is a CHECKBOX.
What does it mean CHECKBOX?
You need to click on it to activate, and by default this set to False - which means that everyone can level the GB.

What can we understand from that?
Not all the players will use this option, but mostly those who need this option to be active.
This feature won't affect 100% of the players.

That CHECKBOX will affect 100% of the players, cause 100% will have it.

Also your idea is on the not to suggest list

• What not to suggest:
OVERTYPE said:
In particular, please do not suggest the following ideas, as they will not be implemented:
Ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier.

Shad23

Emperor
well i give up ( trying to explain to him ) if he still does not understand after your explanation Agent327

Agent327

Overlord
well i give up ( trying to explain to him ) if he still does not understand after your explanation Agent327

People that have an idea are usually so focused on the great idea they have and on their just cause that it is hard to make them understand. They always think this will be game changing and everyone will profit from it and like it.

DeletedUser100133

Could we stay polite and stick to the topic, please?

Thank you

Agent327

Overlord
Could we please stay polite and stick to the topic, please?

Thank you

The topic isn't in the right format and on the not to suggest list. If it was in the right format and could be suggested, reactions would probably be different. Shouldn't you address that as well?

Amy Steele

General
The topic isn't in the right format
The format for ideas is not mandatory
These formats are guides to how your ideas should be presented. It is also intended to make sure you have thought through your proposal thoroughly. If you can't complete this form, don't worry, you may still post your idea and the format can be applied to your opening post as and when it is developed enough to do so.

and on the not to suggest list.
The 'do not suggest' that you quoted

OVERTYPE said:
In particular, please do not suggest the following ideas, as they will not be implemented:
Ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier.
does not apply here, in that this idea is not one to directly make the player richer, or indeed to make the game easier (except insofar as any improvement idea could be said to make the game easier).

Of course you may disagree with the idea posted, but please remember to keep your comments constructive, polite and respectful. If you cannot constructively criticise the idea presented (ie suggest how it could be improved upon, or give clear and accurate reasons why it would not work as presented, with suggestions as to how it could be made to work) then it is best not to post at all in this section.

Decisions as to the presentation of the idea, its suitability for forwarding in whatever format it is presented, or whether it falls into the 'do not suggest' category are entirely within the remit of the moderation team, and not the province of the players.

Now please, as @mathew0502 requested above
Could we stay polite and stick to the topic, please?

Thank you

Amy Steele

General
I request
close this idea as duplicate and continue in one of the 9 other about the same idea :P

If you have links to the other 9 similar ideas, please either post them here or message me with them, so the moderation team can review them and take the appropriate actions, thank you!

Agent327

Overlord
The format for ideas is not mandatory

Then why on earth is there a format? :?

You can make minor modifications to this format to suit your proposal but should try to include most if not all of the headings.

To me that does not read, feel free to do what you want!

The 'do not suggest' that you quoted

Yes, so? Shouldn't that mean a mod should archive it? It is polluting the ideas forum. Why should we discuss things that according to the powers to be will never happen?

does not apply here, in that this idea is not one to directly make the player richer, or indeed to make the game easier (except insofar as any improvement idea could be said to make the game easier).

Not????

Explain to me how having the certainty to being able to collect your GB twice, does not make you richer? I always thought two is more than one and does being richer not make the game easier????

Of course you may disagree with the idea posted, but please remember to keep your comments constructive, polite and respectful. If you cannot constructively criticise the idea presented (ie suggest how it could be improved upon, or give clear and accurate reasons why it would not work as presented, with suggestions as to how it could be made to work) then it is best not to post at all in this section.

Why should I suggest how an idea could be made to work when it is not allowed in the first place? Show me where I am the only one here that is not constructive, polite and respectful.

You make the rules I don't. Rather strange you prefer to bend them rather then to uphoald them only when it suits you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser99692

Explain to me how having the certainty to being able to collect your GB twice, does not make you richer? I always thought two is more than one and does being richer not make the game easier????

Why should I suggest how an idea could be made to work when it is not allowed in the first place? Show me where I am the only one here that is not constructive, polite and respectful.

You make the rules I don't. Rather strange you prefer to bend them rather then to uphoald them only when it suits you.

It is not the role of the Moderation team to explain to you the content or merit of any Idea/Suggestion posted here. You have been asked politely to keep your responses on topic and polite. Please let the team do their job, should we require your assistance we will request it.

Shad23

Emperor
i think i stayed polite , i just gave up on explaning to someone who does not want to understand most of the players won't like his idea cause some never understand and are stuburn sorry if that is a bit inpolite but it's a fact some ppl are like that

DeletedUser113235

Ahhh...
@shad23 and @Agent327 could you just say that you hate this idea. I really don't know what you think I don't understand, but I feel like you even don't read all of my post...
I do know how the game works and that leveling up GB of someone that plundered you is a good response and it stops his plundering adventure.

But,
I'm not trying to fight against the revenge level up of GB - It's ok, I don't want to cancel it.
What my all idea about is:
* preventing accidentally level up of GB (not on purpose).
* preventing from BP hunters level up other's GB

Again,
How it works:
The player has Checkbox where he selects -
True - means: Don't level up my GB
False - means: It's ok to level up my GB

Now
1) If the player inactive for X time then all his checkboxes turn to False. This allows players that already invested FP in his GB to level it up.
2) If you attacked someone AND plundered him so this player have an opportunity to level up any of your GBs (24h - 48h). Your checkbox won't effect this player and he may level up your GBs.
3) If someone need BPs he can secure his spot and wait until the GB is leveled up. There is no good reason to put all your FP into someone's GB only to get BP. Also, there are a lot of players with the same GB so it's better to secure spots on multiple GBs to increase the chance of getting the right BP. And if the owner doesn't level up his GB for some reason so you know you always can message the GB owner and talk with him.

Agent327

Overlord
Again, you do not have the right to determine if a player can donate in your GB or not and that is what you want.

DeletedUser96901

What my all idea about is:
* preventing accidentally level up of GB (not on purpose).
* preventing from BP hunters level up other's GB
you forgot
* preventing intentionally level up your GB (on purpose) from haters (which hate you and therefore level your GB)

I'm not trying to fight against the revenge level up of GB - It's ok, I don't want to cancel it.
actually your idea is against revenge level up
you don't WANT to cancel it bu you DO cancel it

Shad23

Emperor
@ PeralelArt , this is a much beter idea then yours :
a security question for the player:
do you really want to level the GB: the other person will lose double collect

your idea takes away a part of the game and yes i have read your posts but i find it useless to re-explain somthing when the player does not want to understand

DeletedUser99692

-1 if we are voting
Speaking as a Player I can recall (sad isn't it) a time when we were grateful if anyone took the trouble to donate forge points to a great building, when players were expected to drag them out of the mud before you could even hope for contributions. Now its all how dare you level my GB and Gbs get disconnected so you can form teams to get the best rewards. Guys double dipping is not a right its a privilege a curtesy only. It is not and was never meant to be part of the mechanics of these buildings. Please let this go.