• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The best Age / Era to stay in ?

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Sometimes it's a matter of taking provinces out on the continent. Once you take a certain one or scout it, you can sometimes unlock that Era's quests. I've gotten EMA troops in Iron, Colonial in LMA, and Industrial in Colonial simply by negotiation and taking those future Era provinces. Good Luck!
I've succeeded the same, but unfortunately, I've found a guide for FE troops in PE too late. It's really much complicated than those well known troops you can get ahead your age. Do not repeat my mistake ;)

BenTrovato

Private
The question was for fighting.

To get Zeus, CoA, CdM to 10+; Traz to between 10 and 15, and Arc to 80, I'd pick Iron Age or LMA. Or maybe CA if you know how to get the PE tanks or conscripts.

Once you've reached that level and with reasonable attack bonuses, move to Industrial. If you know what you are doing you can get FE hovers, Arctic and Oceanic Future troops to boot. I'd stay there until attack bonuses exceed 750/750, when FE's a nice place to hang.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
Yes. Last year started a new city and was having great fun attacking my neighbours with Archers and no boosts
i did the same a while ago and it brought back such happy memories of how this game used to be played, now its just gone fps, snipping ark, and boost boost boost crazy, if i had my way i would get rid of arks, get rid of 1,9, and most of all get rid of the auto battle button lol that should sort out who can really play the game from those who would give up, just imagine the low scores players would get in the gbg 10 fights and players would quit as its to slow lol but then i guess the money in the game is for feeding players hunger for more att boost which doesnt make much difference at all when you up against the same kind of players levels lol as they all boost up : ) but no one seems to cotton on to that

Alrik 57

Private
Iron age is good.
I stayed in EMA for a very long time. The mounted archers are a pain for autobattling, but if your attack % is still low enough that you do a lot of manual fighting, their mobility is wonderful. And the blacksmiths still count as a supply building from the previous era for certain quests.
HMA and LMA are good. Col is supposed to be good too. I don't really know later eras.

Really, you can park in any early era and do well.

But a couple guidelines:
1. Don't age up unless you can fully autobattle GE.
2. Don't age up unless you're consistently one of the top people in your neighbourhood.
3. Don't go beyond the early ages (LMA or below) until you have a level 80 Arc, the attacking trio (Zeus, CoA, CDM) at level 10 or higher, and the Traz at level 25 or higher. Build a really solid foundation before moving up to the later eras.
How or where do you get the BP for those GBs?