• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Art Shoe

DeletedUser

ohai,

my name is coldielox, i actually enjoy.. making siggy's and or avatars or banners, or anything else that may or may not be needed for an individual!
Some of my works..
jontesigg.jpg

this guy wanted a monkey hanging from london with an umbrella like marry poppins....
penny-1.jpg

ulysses.jpg

so yea, lemme know in here, or by pm, or in game ;) an i will do my best!

DeletedUser4089

Hey baby <3

I know it's not a lot to work with... but could you make me a signature that's 60 pixels tall, and 450 pixels wide?
I'd like it to contain "<3 coldielox <3" and "Bartimaeus46"
If you can find a way to fit it in, "Forum Moderator" or "Forum Mod" would be good too, but it doesn't matter if it won't fit or look good.
The rest, I leave in your very capable and very beautiful hands :)

DeletedUser4089

And you are a mazing ;)

Thank you for the siggy, I love it :D

DeletedUser4089

Yeah, she does great work. For the first 20 minutes after she gave me it, I kept looking at it on my screen and grinning, lol :D

Surge

Brigadier-General
Not a single altruist visited this? Ok...

It is very pleasing to see someone actually took up to manually creating signatures, and not made a generator with limited options. Although I do not have any ideas yet for my signature, I might very well request one to be made.

I appreciate your work. Keep it up!

DeletedUser

Not a single altruist visited this? Ok...

It is very pleasing to see someone actually took up to manually creating signatures, and not made a generator with limited options. Although I do not have any ideas yet for my signature, I might very well request one to be made.

I appreciate your work. Keep it up!
i um had no idea ppl used generators, wat on earf!!.. how boring.. no ill spend as much time till i think something is as perfect as *I* am gunna get it ;) plus i have a blast i blast music an sit there fixing images to make them.. what i want ;) if only life were so easy aye?
anywho.. heres 2 gifts just incase you want one an dnt care what they were.. also i can always fix ANYTHING i do.. or make something else if you have more details in mind ;)

surge2.gif

surge1.gif

Surge

Brigadier-General
Well... They look nice. Visually. But unfortunately, everyone's got their own interest in style. I, for one, don't like graffiti font, although it looks kinda cool. The second got some blur I don't really like and that big splash. But all in all, it's just my taste. You did a nice job on those, and others might like it.

As I said, I will be thinking on what exactly I want for my signature if at all. I have to... with 200+ posts... and that very old phrase you see in every post. Including this one.

And yes, check out the guides. I think it was the guides section which had that siggy gen.? Quite boring indeed.

DeletedUser

I make a lot of sigs, but I would like to see what you can come up with for me. I would like my blue color in it for the name, and such, and.... well you can be creative. I usually make a lot of transparent sigs, but have not had a lot of time to do any with great detail in awhile, so do with mine what you wish.

DeletedUser

About the sig generator mentioned, it's for players who would want a signature, but lack the skills or talent to make their own. Also, it's a relatively easy way to display your in-game statistics (automatic updates not possible yet, but will hopefully be possible in the future).
If you can make your own, go ahead, but not everyone can do that, or knows someone who can.

DeletedUser

Surge i made a little something (it's my second sig i've made so far), missing a surge tag but i'm still learning to muck about with text on photoshop.... Also does the sigs have to be text based?... or can it be part text/animation type thing, like mine, because someone said it may be against the rules...
Untitled-1.jpg