• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: The Arc: Visual Contribution Reward Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12146

Don't know if this is a bug, or just a stupid feature. I received 21BP, and on mobile phone (iOS) it says "Blueprints: 8".

Here is the screenshot:
Hvv6LfU.png

Yes, there are 8 unique BP's, but that info is just irrelevant.

These contribution rewards are currently shown as a mess, and we really need this upgrade.

+1 for this idea.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
One thing to remember, there is no blueprint increase with the arc's buff to contrib rewards, right?

Saw on the Wiki it said that innogames officals said it's not supposed to give more blueprints

DeletedUser12146

One thing to remember, there is no blueprint increase with the arc's buff to contrib rewards, right?

Saw on the Wiki it said that innogames officals said it's not supposed to give more blueprints
I replied on that comment on wiki. It is not true! You get bonus on all three rewards: FP, BP and MEDALS.

Prove:
I have 38% bonus. I wone first place in this Alcatraz:
w8nDTKc.png

So, 15BP + 38% = 21BP
Diff in BP's are shown here. As you can see, 21BP is the magic number:
TBPOUph.png

As seen if previous post, medals and FP's are also correctly boosted:
Hvv6LfU.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
hah, that's interesting.

Also, Gotta love the blueprint placement, 22 of one and 2 of another xD

DeletedUser96901

hah, that's interesting.

Also, Gotta love the blueprint placement, 22 of one and 2 of another xD
actually it would be more like
102 to 82 because the player already unlocked 80 extra levels
(or maybe 70 or 90 unlocked levels)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104843

+1

Get this going quick please. Knowing the correct amount I could win would greatly help me know how many to donate

Status
Not open for further replies.