• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The appearance of things can change...but not all

Agent327

Overlord
So they can change. Is there a point here? Do you want them to change? Don't you want them to change?

DeletedUser15425

I agree that the fences should also kind of react and become continuous, like the roads do. the rest is in the I don't really care category lol. it was confusing in the beginning with pod homes and victory towers, but now I have personally got used to it.

DeletedUser99692

The pods home change to me is both random and senseless and multiple fences why waste aid lol

DeletedUser653

You can manage the pod home hieght by moving it, 90% of the time it changes from what it was to the other size when you move it so you can choose what size you want in your city this way.
Fence is not a problem as no one really should be building it or any other decorations, just uses up good aid.