• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The ANCIENTS

DeletedUser

The ANCIENTS is seeking new members to fill our ranks. If you are interested in playing this game into the future, we would like you to join us. This game is still in its infancy (Beta) and there is still a lot of game to play. We have several Great Buildings with more on the way, which we are excited about.

Our guild has a relaxed and friendly style. You are encouraged to play your own game, but all members are expected to participate in some team-work. In return, you will be polished/motivated regularly and we offer fair trading practices. Unfair trading is not long tolerated and we encourage generosity to each other. If this sounds good to you, please consider joining us~! ;D

Send me (Milady) a message in game and I will get right back to you. :)

thMythChars.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*bump*

Why does this not show up on Brisgard, Recruitment?

Oh, okay - it shows up now...

DeletedUser

If you are a new player to Brisgard, give me a call. Send me a message when you are on the game. =)