• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Alchemists' Guild - Official Thread

DeletedUser

Thanks for the warm welcome Stef, and sorry I did not reply here sooner. We have got the guild well underway, and all are welcome in.

This is also a bump to this thread, :).

DeletedUser

Important Announcement

The Alchemists are proud to announce the addition of a new brotherhood to join our circle of alchemists. Alchemist Brotherhood, formerly known as The Brotherhood, will be our second allied guild.

With this news, comes also a whole new structure for our 2 existing guilds but the aim is for a complete merge with our newly allied guild.

I will keep everyone posted as things progress and details are finalized.

Stefan - Leader of The Alchemists

-----------------------------------------------------
Status Update

We have raised our points limit to 20.000 but that won't be for long because players on Arvahall are already far into the game and should have more than that. We are still considering applications for new active members depending on the case.

DeletedUser

I'm looking to join a guild.

I've only been playing for 2 weeks and am stuck on a peninsula with 12 others, all inactive. My current points are 5.1k and my global rank is 4.2k.

I'm producing lumber, wine, jewelry, and iron. I will do my best to motivate everyone's building when I can.

Thanks

DeletedUser4863

I'm looking for an active and friendly guild.

I've been playing for 2 weeks, I've got 4.9k points, global rank 4675, and just entered the Early Middle Age. I produce Ebony, Limestone, Dye, and Stone. I'm an active player, I play every day. My current area is highly inactive. I think being in a guild would make the game much more fun for me :)

In-game name is RhoninGreymane. Thank you.

DeletedUser653

Update: After no updates concerning the possibility of guild warfare the thread started to drop away, but just to assure everyone the guild forums still alive and if any guild members needs help please contact me or any of the council and we can see what we can do to help out.

Regards - HRC (VFRMark in Arvahall & Brisgard)

DeletedUser653

Joining details for Alchemists, as published on Guild site, just click on guild profile when viewing the list of guilds. Alchemists are #1 in Arvahall.

We fight a war to live in peace! We are The Alchemists, the keepers of knowledge!

Recruitment is OPEN! We are only receiving active members with decent points (20.000+ ) and battles from this point on! For invitations please contact abissa or stefanceltare
*NEW* The Alchemists have now an Academy Guild where low point players can prove themselves before they become members in the main guild. For invitations in the Academy please provide full details about your points, rank and how active can you be to herluth or stefanceltare.