• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The 5 rings.

DeletedUser

The Olympic games is going to be money well spent. Discuss....(Maybe i should have said discus)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Egad none of the money will be well spent since everything is overpriced by at least triple what it should really be.

DeletedUser2974

Have you guys heard about the huge steel helix building that London has built for the 2012 Olympics? A lot of people have been ranting that they hate it a lot and that they just want to be rid of it. I kind of like the building though, and I like that it serves more of a purpose than just a sculpture, it's also a restaurant. What do you guys think?

london-2012-olympics-sculpture-2.jpg

~Ninga78234

DeletedUser

That is a very pretty building, I would eat there, especially seeing that you are so high up when you sit, and eat. Some people just hate art.

DeletedUser

Cool building, funny people where saying the same about the spear building, i have to give a thumbs up to London, it seems to be the only westren city moving forward. fair play.

DeletedUser2974

Haha yeah it does Madmikmouse :P

After reading a little more about it the designer of this building has made it relate to the Eiffel Tower. Everyone HATED the Eiffel Tower when it was first built and there were petitions to get it removed and everything like that, however, as we know now, the Eiffel Tower now stands very proudly in Paris France and is admired by many people. :)

The designer of this building believes this will be the same idea.

~Ninga78234

DeletedUser

Anyone seen Rowan's role of Mr. Bean in action during the opening ceremony?

DeletedUser

After reading a little more about it the designer of this building has made it relate to the Eiffel Tower. Everyone HATED the Eiffel Tower when it was first built and there were petitions to get it removed and everything like that, however, as we know now, the Eiffel Tower now stands very proudly in Paris France and is admired by many people. :)

~Ninga78234

The designer believes that it will stand proudly in paris?

DeletedUser2974

The designer believes that it will stand proudly in paris?

Hopefully this is sarcasm, but just in case it is not. Of course not. The designer believe that people in Britain will continue to make fun of it and not like it right now, but as they get used to the tower being at this site in Britain they will begin the love it and cherish it just like the people of Paris hated and then loved the Eiffel Tower.

~Ninga78234

DeletedUser459

~Ninga78234

The designer believes it should be removed? I agree.

DeletedUser2456

Anyone seen Rowan's role of Mr. Bean in action during the opening ceremony?

That was the most funniest thing I have ever seen him do!

FYI I was at the Ceremony with Back-stage passes, and when the Industrial Revolution came on, it was the best feeling ever!