• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Thanks for mkaing a fun game; bye!

Any Empire

Sergeant
Dear All,

Unfortunately, due to RL health issues, I no longer have energy for FoE and will be deleting my cities over the next week.

Over the last 3 years, IMHO, Inno largely does a very good job of letting F2P folks get almost everything a P2P person does, just at a slower pace. It’s the long-term aspect of FoE that I like, so it never bothered me if it took more time or a little more effort/strategy to get an event building or make progress.

I’ve made my share of criticisms, some very harsh, on a few changes by Inno’s devs. Yet, overall, l really believe that the gameplay is quite fair, often interesting, and usually fun. Inno has to accommodate many playing styles, and they largely do a pretty good balancing act. For most of the real silly/annoying changes, Inno ended up correcting the worst of them, even if it took time.

If you will tolerate one tiny plea: please do get vaccinated against Covid: I’ve lost a few friends to it, and one survived but with long-lasting health problems. It nearly killed me. It’s deadly, and avoidable.

I hope you all stay safe and healthy. My wishes that you all enjoy FoE, and, much more importantly, have fun and success in RL

AE