• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: test

k0k0-gada

Private
1st. sorry for the thread name.
I think i have tried to check if such a suggestions exists but i haven't tried every possible wording.

Proposal:
Auto adding units to your fighting team(or whichever fight team you are selecting) with a single click

Reason:
Because clicking 8 times to fill with the same unit is tedious

Details:
Currently if you want 8 units of the sam type you have to click 8 times.
I see that the middle mouse button(when clicked) isn't used for anything.If it is used then the idea is pointless.
So I suggest:
1.WHEN ADDING units from the pool of units:
clicking the middle mouse button should add maximum possible units of the clicked unit.
if you have only 3 of the unit but 8 free slots. add the 3 units
if you have 8+ of the unit but 8 free slots. add the 8 units
2.WHEN REMOVING units from the selected
clicking the middle mouse button should remove all units to the right of the clicked unit. same ordering as you currently remove when clicking on
the same icon should be applied

Visual Aids:
just to know which menu i am talking about
1656138250709.png

Balance:
I don't think there will be any balancing problems.

Abuse Prevention:
this should stop abuses of people who are annoyed of clicking(a lot) when doing hundreds of fights per day and start looking for automated solutions

Summary:
Auto adding of units will save a lot of clicks for everyone. so i think it would be a great feature

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

Changes to how to select units have already been suggested and forwarded to the devs.