• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Terrain Question and unit bonus’s

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Which column are my units terrain bonus’s added to? the left % or the right total amount
also defence bonus of defending army has force field skill but predicted amount of Hp’s says 3-5 would their skill make this number lower as often first hit only takes of two Hp’s sometimes 1, Can someone clarify this thankyou. 2640A70C-A4DE-4F97-91EF-503F3ADFC3B5.jpegC65E20B7-CE33-4EA5-A27D-0423EE38D82D.jpeg

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
I can clarify about force field. It is not accounted for tooltip, e.g. if it says 3-5, real damage will be 1-3.
Terrain bonus I think is applied after attack percentage, but don't quote me on that. It can be tested I think, I'm just too lazy to do it.
There were some speculations about how damage is calculated once on some forums, but I can't find those.