• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Terracota Army FPs mistake

• Thread starter DeletedUser115506
  • Start date

DeletedUser115071

Well actually same thing happened not too long ago with Kraken and Oracle of Dephi...

And I can name a player that discovered a bug with Delphi, got 30K over a night with that bug... And recieved from support 100K FPs after support getting his Kraken which was level 60(in some hours) to level 0.. and then return those FPs to him while other people put 1FPs on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

General
Where would be the proper channel to discuss this then? Opening a ticket in-game?
The feedback thread used for it.
Will do, thank you.
Hi folks, just to let you know, I have merged the original thread from Questions with this one in General Discussions so there is only this one. I also removed any duplicate posts I found and edited some quotes so they link to the correct place :)

DeletedUser96901

I am wondering when the will fix the wrong costs of GB in postmodern and contemporary era
because there is the same bug: they took the cost of the modern era GB instead of increasing it like in all other eras

DeletedUser115071

I am wondering when the will fix the wrong costs of GB in postmodern and contemporary era
because there is the same bug: they took the cost of the modern era GB instead of increasing it like in all other eras
Actually the cost is lower in CE than in PME... The total is the same on both eras GBs but rewards are higher in CE..

DeletedUser115506

So, getting back to the topic, how do we get Inno to correct this? What would be the proper channel?

DeletedUser112892

So, getting back to the topic, how do we get Inno to correct this? What would be the proper channel?
As Agent stated, Inno has no plans to fix that, because there is no need of fixing. Why? Everybody could get TA first days it was released and catch the opportunity to level it for less FPs.

DeletedUser115506

Lame and unfair. But, whatever.

And just to rap it up: not EVERYBODY could get TA on the first days, and even less people could get it up to lvl 60. It depends a lot on the stage of each's one city and its stock of FPs/diamonds.

DeletedUser99588

Why aren't these sort of problems found out in beta? Not that is needed really as it is only a matter of mathematics to work out such balances. Or maybe it isn't done in error? Maybe it's done on purpose to cause a mass rush and spending of money in the knowledge that GB's seem to get subsequently nurfed.

They can't really be that negligent for it to happen time and time again. Can they?

Agent327

Overlord
Why aren't these sort of problems found out in beta? Not that is needed really as it is only a matter of mathematics to work out such balances. Or maybe it isn't done in error? Maybe it's done on purpose to cause a mass rush and spending of money in the knowledge that GB's seem to get subsequently nurfed.

They are found out in beta. Problem is that the time between something being brought to beta and then rolled out to the live servers becomes shorter and shorter. By the time it becomes known, the release date for the live servers has already been posted. They never postpone that.

They can't really be that negligent for it to happen time and time again. Can they?

History shows they can. On beta they test if things work. They do no really listenm to the players and the TA worked.