• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Terrace Farms

• Thread starter DeletedUser115594
  • Start date

DeletedUser115594

Am I able to protect my terrace farm from being plundered and if so, how?

Emberguard

Legend
Am I able to protect my terrace farm from being plundered and if so, how?
There is no 100% protection beyond timing of city shields and collection times - both of which can be mistimed.

If you use a city shield I'd recommend you use the 2 or 3 day timer and have a fully upgraded tavern (for maximum income of tavern silver - shields take a lot to keep going). I wouldn't bother with a 24 hr shield personally. I've had times where I collect and within a few minutes I see a notification that someone has attacked my city. Chances are that means they're regularly on at that time - so a 24 hr timer might as well be a 5 sec timer if they log in a few minutes later the next day.

Note: City shield only stops further attacks during the timeframe it is up for. Anyone who was successful at attacking can still plunder within 24 hrs of their attack regardless of if you put up a shield

Edit: Off Topic and intentionally misleading information has been deleted from the thread due to a breach of the rules. Please stick to the topic, try not to mislead any members asking questions and remain polite

Last edited:

DeletedUser115594

There is no 100% protection beyond timing of city shields and collection times - both of which can be mistimed.

If you use a city shield I'd recommend you use the 2 or 3 day timer and have a fully upgraded tavern (for maximum income of tavern silver - shields take a lot to keep going). I wouldn't bother with a 24 hr shield personally. I've had times where I collect and within a few minutes I see a notification that someone has attacked my city. Chances are that means they're regularly on at that time - so a 24 hr timer might as well be a 5 sec timer if they log in a few minutes later the next day.

Note: City shield only stops further attacks during the timeframe it is up for. Anyone who was successful at attacking can still plunder within 24 hrs of their attack regardless of if you put up a shield

Edit: Off Topic and intentionally misleading information has been deleted from the thread due to a breach of the rules. Please stick to the topic, try not to mislead any members asking questions and remain polite
Thank you :)

DeletedUser108359

I can verify That 1. I got attacked yesterday afternoon and because my timing of collections was out of sync with life, i put a 24 hr shield to get things back in line.
came on this morning and found out he had plundered me. :(THEN remembered that my productions had completed After the attack and i forgot to disconnect my roads. :blush:
Silly old sod, serve me right for being forgetful. :lol::lol::lol:

The really funny part is he plundered 1 of my western towers and got 5 goods and about 8k coins, while i had 3 sleigh builders ( 15 goods each ) and a cider mill which had 2 fp open.
Guy has 6.5 million points but doesnt know which buildings to plunder.
( Maybe he was short of coins ) :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

MP75

Master Corporal
This could help :)

Attachments

• city defenders_9.png
    city defenders_9.png
    205.2 KB · Views: 211

Emberguard

Legend
This could help :)
That's amazing! :D And the athletes quarters at least gives goods for the space. Does anyone actually get through the Defence when they try? What age is this in? How much space does it take up?

Assuming it successfully stops plunderers from getting through then you're right, that would help protect the terrace farms

MP75

Master Corporal
That's amazing! :D And the athletes quarters at least gives goods for the space. Does anyone actually get through the Defence when they try? What age is this in? How much space does it take up?

Assuming it successfully stops plunderers from getting through then you're right, that would help protect the terrace farms
When i didn't have Terracotta Army built and my defense was at 1200 % i had a neighbor who defeated me! At that time i had 8 Ronnin Bots on defense and he used 8 Turturets against them(it was before VF part 2 was launched),now i have Terracota and some flying units around ! I must work on Deal Castle and Saint Basil's Cathedral too because they are at level 10 :)