• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: tenement house disappeared

Macktoff

Private
One of my tenement house's disappeared.
How did this happen?
I was placing a high-rise building (to begin construction) onto of the place I had a tenement house (so, I could then move the tenement house to a different location).
But instead of it being selected the tenement house just disappeared and the high-rise began it's construction in its place.
Is this a known bug, how can we fix it?

Knight of ICE

It's not a bug. By putting the high rise building on the spot of the tenement house, you are replacing it.

Macktoff

Private
Strange, all other buildings up to now, allow you to move one building place it on another and it picks it up so you can place it in different position. Is there a reason for this sudden change that has never happened with any other building until tenement and high-rise?

Knight of ICE

You can put an existing building on another building the same size or smaller and then move it. When you do the same with a new building, you are replacing it, so there is nothing to move.