• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Temple of Relics

DeletedUser110409

On guild expedition seem to be not getting many relics on level 13 so upgraded to level 14, now been through to level 26 and had no relics supposed to be about 18% chance.

DeletedUser110409

usually get to end of level 2 and well into 3rd, seems to have got worse in the last few weeks

DeletedUser96901

so you are the 1 out of 573 who has that bad luck
(no relic with 18% chance after 32 encounters)

but what is the question here ?

Emberguard

Legend
If you're getting absolutely no relics over more then one week then that sounds strange. I'd expect somewhere around the 5 relics mark on average for what you've said. (32 encounters x 18%)

[Edit: How many weeks has it been?] It wouldn't be entirely out of the question to have one week of nothing, and another week of abundance. This is random chance after all.

Emberguard

Legend
so is it just down to bad luck then?
There'd need to be a record of number of relics for a few weeks before one can say the spawn rate is bugging.

my own account has yet to have any problems with relic spawn rate. However, that's not to say it couldn't happen on a single account. But it'd need to be happening on a regular basis in order to say it's a bug and not just bad luck.

Agent327

Overlord
On guild expedition seem to be not getting many relics on level 13 so upgraded to level 14, now been through to level 26 and had no relics supposed to be about 18% chance.

So you do know there is a 82% chance you get nothing?

DeletedUser110409

had 1 more after that post, so 2 out of 44 approx 2 weeks running, so none so far this week after 24 and at level 15 ToR now!!

Vesiger

Monarch
Each extra level of the Temple of Relics only produces a small increase in the likelihood of getting a relic, well below the variation to be expected from blind chance - I left my Temple at level 5 and don't have any complaints about the drop rate.

DeletedUser110409

lately since levelling upto 12 hasn't been very good, had no relics in 1st level of expedition, well on the way to be 2nd level as well

DeletedUser110409

last week had 4 in 39, but this week had more in 24 than the previous 3 weeks put together, so hopefully the poor amount of relics is over.

DeletedUser113110

Also, do more encounters if possible. Gold relics are the best. Jade relics? Eh...

DeletedUser108359

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”:lol::lol::lol: