• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

temple of relics

DeletedUser112917

before i start building this temple, what are the relics useful for?

DeletedUser113901

They give you bonus GE rewards . Most are FoA and GoSG wich are great decorations but eventually stock up , especially if you don't need happiness . Other possible rewards are sacred sky watches wich are large SoKs , FP ( 20 , 100 or 200 ) , units ( including rogues ) , goods ( 20 , 100 or 200 ) , TF ( special prod , 5FP/day ) and a few others I think .

DeletedUser111866

goods ( 20 , 100 or 200 )
FP ( 20 , 100 or 200 )
I wish for 200FP. No this doesn't happen. Goods drop 25 as common and 200 as uncommon, FP drop 20 as common and 100 as uncommon. Rare relics drop neither. Other rewards are blueprints (2, common), one up/renovation (either uncommon/rare or rare), tribal square (uncommon, 4x3 residential that gives goods when motivated).

DeletedUser113901

I wish for 200FP. No this doesn't happen. Goods drop 25 as common and 200 as uncommon, FP drop 20 as common and 100 as uncommon. Rare relics drop neither. Other rewards are blueprints (2, common), one up/renovation (either uncommon/rare or rare), tribal square (uncommon, 4x3 residential that gives goods when motivated).
Rare drop 200 FP I got it a few times .

Agent327

Overlord
I saw 200FP relics . Maybe the relics have changed . It's been a while since the last time I got one . And since FoE fandom update their information ... But I'm sure I got some , a long time ago .

No they have not changed. You could not have got some, cause they have never beeb ther. You probably got 200 goods.