• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Temple of Relics

DeletedUser5180

i quite like the new GB, my only concern is after finishing expeditions after 3 days this GB is sitting there idle for 4 days till the next expedition. increasing expeditions would be far better imo to make relic GB even better
agree, i have mine at level 9, got 3 relics this week and now its unproductive for 4-5 days

more expeditions please inno.... a nice hard level 4 and an extremely hard level 5 would be great

DeletedUser653

i quite like the new GB, my only concern is after finishing expeditions after 3 days this GB is sitting there idle for 4 days till the next expedition. increasing expeditions would be far better imo to make relic GB even better

agree, i have mine at level 9, got 3 relics this week and now its unproductive for 4-5 days

more expeditions please inno.... a nice hard level 4 and an extremely hard level 5 would be great

I would support this if it was proposed as an idea, final level should be bloody hard but give nice rewards

DeletedUser106369

This is my second week of having the TOR and I successfully collected relics last week. I have a question.
If you have a relic showing and you run out of turns and leave GE when you return will the relic still be there?
I am asking because a relic spawned after the 7th battle. I completed the 8th and ran out of turns. I could not see the relic so I came out of GE. I went back after a couple of hours and the relic icon on the right side was grey again and said no relics. Any help would be great or is this a bug.

DeletedUser106369

Thank you for your answer. That could be the answer then. I will try it out again.

DeletedUser17143

I think the tor is to under powered for its size of 6x6, giving no secondary bonus and the low % chance of finding a relic even at high levels. When you do get a relic it is mostly common due to the high chance of finding common, and tends to be deco or BP's more than anything else. I've deleted it in 3 worlds as its the only reason I done GE in them worlds and its useless in my eyes. I will keep it for now in the worlds I complete GE every week even without it, but can't see it been for much longer. Also these 2 tor BP's for final encounter is a joke.

DeletedUser5180

I think the tor is to under powered for its size of 6x6, giving no secondary bonus and the low % chance of finding a relic even at high levels. When you do get a relic it is mostly common due to the high chance of finding common, and tends to be deco or BP's more than anything else. I've deleted it in 3 worlds as its the only reason I done GE in them worlds and its useless in my eyes. I will keep it for now in the worlds I complete GE every week even without it, but can't see it been for much longer. Also these 2 tor BP's for final encounter is a joke.

Mine is at level 10 and I'm also questioning its worth (and I finish the GE every week)

Best relics for me have been 20 fps but usually get bps, goods, 5 troops or flower arbour decorations, and I'd say an average of 4 relics per week.

For a 6x6 footprint it seems to be rather poor rewards which spread over a week are roughly averaging one every second day

DeletedUser108179

In my opinion the Temple is an absolute rubbish GB.
Now again half of GE done, tell me whatever you want, ToR seriously sux. 1 Silver = BP's again! else coins, supplies, BP's, rogues
Just absolutely nothing, nothing of any value. Dropped twice a ticket and get back only some "probability" talk, always same and real questions not answered. You can count this "probaility" nonsense this way or that way - in 11 weeks never beyond 4 relics (!!) and I should have average 7 ... ToR at lvl 5, now 6) - so for me the Temple is just big waste of time.
If - as per percentage of Inno - I should have average 7 relics per week ( 48 fights ), and since 11 weeks not once got beyond 4, what is the "probability" for this ? ... "probably" already below zero.
Why there is no "min-cap" (and even "max cap" to be fair) based on 100 fights (or whichever number). Anything that gets you close enough to the indicated percentage. 11 weeks and just at "probably" half of total relics that I should have got ? .. 11 weeks and just twice a rare one, with 100 FP's once and 200 goods once too. Else - forget about it. I'm not questioning what to get, but I'm sedriously questioning that the percentage of total number of relics is completely out. You can miss that for a week, for two weeks, for 3 or for 4 weeks - but 11 (ELEVEN) weeks just half ?
That is a joke. Regret building it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109697

Great, just yesterday I have built the Temple of Relic...

* Keeps fingers crossed

Personally I am just loving the ToR's
mine is at level 6, so not an overly high level GB, last 2 days have got x2 100fp's, got a diamond deco as well
I think over the duration of GE I have got about 800 fps from doing GE, really not sure how, but i've got it several times, for sure I have completed every week at level 3

so just that alone in fp's is worth it for me, plus have received rouges, troops and other stuff I can't remember
so thanks FOE people for this new GB, I like the look of it visually, and the rewards I've received from it.

DeletedUser8813

I like the idea of the Tor ,although as stated before very underpowered for its size,it does need a second power.but my concern is I seemed to get more relics when it was at level 2 through 5 than now it is at 10
5 to 6 per week now Dow to 3 or 4 per week maybe I was just extremely lucky at the lower levels

DeletedUser109749

I am still in dilemma that i have level 6 TOR and i got 3-4 gold relics and a lot of silver but my friend has lvl 10 TOR and he only won 1 Gold relic and few silver relics,What is the Idea Inno???

DeletedUser108047

I agree it is under powered.
One solution would be to extend GE somehow to give more opportunities to use it after you have finished the first 48 encounters
Another would be an element of support bonus - perhaps linked to how the guild does in GE as well
I also find the rewards a bit repetitive personally - how many premium decorations can I use :(. Perhaps spreading them out, adding in some other rare items such as store buildings or some more inventive ideas for guild rewards - perhaps a gift icon that allows a guild member to gift a building to another guildee or obs, atomium or arc bps or even guild power. Another personal reward that would be good would be a one shot infiltration reward... imagine being able to infiltrate an encounter...

DeletedUser15986

I'd prefer a combat att/def bonus (limited to GE) as the secondary bonus... At least that would provide the smaller players in a guild a better chance to progress further into GE, and also provide a minor (but useful) bonus for the bigger players to finish L3.

DeletedUser5180

i struggle to cut and paste on the tablet im using atm (a Linx 8) so not going to post this as an idea but if anyone thinks my idea has merit then feel free to propose it in the proper way on the ideas thread.

what im thinking is that the ToR spawns actual rewards for the player when GE is all about guild progress so how about instead of actual rewards we get 'relic tokens' instead which can be saved up and used to purchase items from the 'Relic Store' which would work like the event stores.

a couple of possible items could include .....

Observatory level up vouchers (like the 3 attack gb vouchers that were issued in the past),

3x3 Shrine of Power which gives power points every 24 hrs similar to HoF but once bought and placed can be increased to produce more power points by buying additional levels with your 'Relic Tokens'. if you leave the guild you were in when placing it then you would keep it but it would reset to level 1

1x1 military item that gives an attack boost but only in GE, this would be really useful if GE ever expands with harder levels

if harder levels were introduced to GE then 'Relic Tokens' could be needed to unlock them instead of goods.