• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Temple of Relics

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

Feel free to discuss the upcoming Temple of Relics below!

Thanks

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser97688

This looks great. Just one question: How big is the thing?

DeletedUser17143

It's a good GB, just wish there was a 2nd bonus with it, but as it is is enough for now as I've gotten Sok, wishing well from Rare Relics on Beta. One issue is that fp's won from relics go straight to the fp bar and not into inventory as packs.

DeletedUser97688

There's no way to collect relics without building this GB?

DeletedUser100002

does anyone know how many iron age goods will be required to build the gb?
This sounds like fun.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
We need more information on this new GB. Will it really be 6x6, seems a bit too large. What is its passive attribute? What are the bonus rates? etc.

DeletedUser17143

Thanks to byordie.
Screenshot_1.jpg

Only 1 Bonus

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
If that is true from the wiki page, then this new GB is utterly useless.

It's way too large, drop rate is lousy and rare drop rate (the only one that matters) is beyond pathetic.

DeletedUser17143

If that is true from the wiki page, then this new GB is utterly useless.

It's far from it in my eyes. The rewards are rather good, and remember you already get half decent rewards for GE as it is. I know it's rather big. 3x3 would have been better or maybe a good second bonus to warrant such a size. Its not really a GB I will build up to high, so wont waste to much FP.

DeletedUser97688

6*6 is far too large - 4*4 like the Babel and Lighthouse would be best... do you reckon we can get them to change it before the launch? ;)