• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Team Changes

Naranique

Master Corporal
I wanted to let you know about some changes that are taking place with the team. Effective October 1st, Kyrael will move from CCM position to the CM position. She has done a wonderful job in her short time in the position and will do continue to do great things.

For me, I am stepping down as Community Manager. I did not take this decision lightly, but I have not been able to devote my time lately as this great team and server deserve.

Thank you all for making this the best server, and for making sure that the best interests of the game are what matter. Please keep letting us know because your voices are being heard. It's been a pleasure to help all of you in my time here.

Happy Forging!

blank the faithful

FoE Team
Senior Ingame Moderator
Thank you Naranique for all you have done for this community and for the team. Good luck in your future endeavors.