• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

tavern silver

DeletedUser101637

apologies if there is a thread out there already.

i have over 1 million tavern silver now but nowhere to spend it really. occasionally i will buy the attack boost but still collecting way more than i need to spend. so just wondered are there any future tavern boosts planned.

vimmers

Private
i wonder about ?
can you buy more of the same boost
like attack boost if u buy 1 for 24 hours cost 8500 silver and gives 30%+ attack
then buy another will i then have 60%

DeletedUser110131

can you buy more of the same boost
No, you can't. I also doubt that it would be a good idea, and even more that it would be implemented. It would give an insane maximum boost. It may also make some GBs superfluous; if the tavern boost alone is sufficient, why would you need GB boosts?

how about expansions
first: 1 million
second: 2 million
third: 3 million
A good idea, unlikely to be implemented. I suspect one of the reasons behind the tavern is to give people another reason for logging in frequently. More table expansions will reduce that effect. We're probably lucky to have as many as we do. Also, it will merely postpone the problem; once having those boosts, the players will earn even more silver they can't use.

How about giving the guilds some use for silver? For instance communal attack boost added to the individual boosts, purchase of guild goods for silver, or buy "plunder insurance" for members (plundered resources reimbursed).

Also, an individual one I'm pretty sure will be popular enough to drain many coffers: A boost to goods production. I don't think it would have to be very high, in order to become very popular, especially after just having progressed an era.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I think he meant land expansions, using tavern silver to buy them in the same way as with medals