• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Tavern Recruitment Boost on Alcatraz

• Thread starter DeletedUser115506
  • Start date

DeletedUser115506

Greetings, I am originally from a Brazilian server, but our forums there are very, very slow, so I have come here to hear from you:

I tried looking for this in the forum, but just saw some comments about it and not an official response from the Game/Developers.

I have noticed that the Recruitment Boost from the Tavern does not take effects upon the Alcatraz. However, the name of the boost "Recruitment Boost" is the same name of the boost given by the Guild Level. Therefore, it should also have the same effect that the guild level boost has.

I can't find a reasonable explanation for one boost to take effect upon Alcatraz (Guild Level), and the other with the name name doesn't (Tavern).

DeletedUser97166

The boost from the tavern only works on new recruitment started after the tavern boost has been activated.
In my mind it may miss the Traz due to it being built before the boost maybe? Anyone else have any other reason for this?

DeletedUser104881

It is stated on the Wiki "The recruitment boost will make the production of units from military buildings faster (it will not work on Alcatraz though)."

https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Friends_Tavern

It is also worth noting that the other Tavern boosts do not affect Great Building production, so, for example, a coin boost would not affect the output from St Basil's Cathedral.

DeletedUser115506

It is stated on the Wiki "The recruitment boost will make the production of units from military buildings faster (it will not work on Alcatraz though)."

https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Friends_Tavern

It is also worth noting that the other Tavern boosts do not affect Great Building production, so, for example, a coin boost would not affect the output from St Basil's Cathedral.

Humm, I didn't notice this mention there before. I got it now, thank you!

But, it would be something to consider this possibility, it would give us more reasons to use this boost (therefore making us spend more silver). I am certain many players would use it a lot :)