• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (Friends Tavern) Tavern Gaming wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastWarrior

Brigadier-General
We need something to pep up the Tavern now and also to use some silver
How about a gaming wheel where we can wager some Tavern silver for whatever you decide.
I of course would like to see the wheel contain Forge Points.
A randomised wheel where chances of winning 1-100 Fp`s are of course set so that the larger przies are very remote
This would in my mind give everyone at all ages a great chance to acheive a good prize

Heres hoping

Warrior

DeletedUser1302

We need something to pep up the Tavern now and also to use some silver
How about a gaming wheel where we can wager some Tavern silver for whatever you decide.
I of course would like to see the wheel contain Forge Points.
A randomised wheel where chances of winning 1-100 Fp`s are of course set so that the larger przies are very remote
This would in my mind give everyone at all ages a great chance to acheive a good prize

Heres hoping

Warrior
Good idea.. Loads of rewards to choose from SoK`s would be great ! But FP`s are always needed.

DeletedUser1302

Good idea.. Loads of rewards to choose from SoK`s would be great ! But FP`s are always needed.

DeletedUser110595

Great idea. Would love the opportunity to win FPs especially since the opportunity to win them in GE has been greatly reduced.

DeletedUser111815

I am all for a better use of tavern silver, but I don't think that winning diamonds or SoKs or other buildings from previous quests is a good thing. Some things need to be rare and shall only be won during special quests. Spinning for forge points sounds like a good idea, although I'm sure that some players have accumulated a couple of million silver, so they'd be spending that until there's none left and thereby abusing this. Maybe there should be something else that you could buy and has a lasting effect in order to prevent the abuse. Not sure what though.

LastWarrior

Brigadier-General
1000 silver a spin for 1 fp
As for millions of silver I very much doubt that. yet. this will certainly stop that

DeletedUser111924

Um perhaps the wheel could have a multitude of various prizes including 1 ultra rare - building or special troop with special abilities that you can get no where else ; ( I think that would be very cool ) as an example a 12 slice wheel with 4 average prizes , 4 above average prizes , 3 rare prizes and 1 ultra rare prize

DeletedUser110195

you would need so it would increase the price per age but for now +1
Why? Why would this need to have a higher cost the higher your age? The reason other things do is there is a proportionally higher benefit from higher age versions of the same thing...but a player who sits in bronze age for a year, and a player who rushes blindly forward to future era in a year, both can have the same silver output, it isn't affected by age at all, neither is costs for anything.

That said, I like this idea, it sounds familiar though, so someone probably posted something like it already.

DeletedUser108865

That said, I like this idea, it sounds familiar though, so someone probably posted something like it already
that was for "The Game Room" which was another good idea , the game wheel could be one of the games in the game room .. Both of them are a BIG +18-)

Status
Not open for further replies.