• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (Friend Tavern)Tavern Attendance Counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10851

Could the Tavern count Icon be moved onto the main bar beside the Happiness Icon.

Reason: For people who play on muliple worlds it would save a bit of time instead of dragging the screen to check to see if the number deem a collection. Depending on the screen size setting, it would make it easier to see all the numbers specially for those who use a smaller screen size or protable systems.

DeletedUser12400

+1
upload_2016-12-11_15-43-6.png

DeletedUser

Big +1, pain in the bum having to scroll back to centre on the tavern all the time, especially when the game lag flares up... which is most of the time.

DeletedUser109385

BIG +1 like lady-lexis said is a pain to scroll back to the tavern to see how many friends are sitting on the tavern.

DeletedUser9168

i understood from support that the fact that my icon does not show the correct number of seats taken (especially after i have had the city open for a while) is a known fault - so the position of the icon is irrelevant until they have fixed its reliability if we have to open the tavern to check the remaining seats anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.