• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Tasks keep popping up when doing trades

DeletedUser

When i am trading resources, i keep getting my previous and current tasks popping up on the screen, this will happen around 5 times until they have all been accepted again. after acceptance they stop appearing

DeletedUser

Please check out this thread and try the suggestions posted there: Bug Resolve Suggestions and Bug Report Template
If none of the suggestions work, please create a bug report conform the correct template in the link I just provided.
This template is mandatory in order for us to help you to the best of our abilities.

Should you not use the template, then this thread will be closed and archived in a few days, despite of an answer or not.

EDIT:
I think I understand what you're saying now.
This is a old bug, and I can confirm it. It was also present during the Winter Event quests.

Description: If you have (new) quests, sometimes they randomly pop up when you're at the Market, doing trades.
This happens whenever you accept a trade.

It seems to be a cache issue perhaps. A reload usually fixes it, or just accept or use the X to close the quest.
Not sure what triggers it though.

- L

Last edited by a moderator: