• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Task to gather 200 goods of Postmodern era

DeletedUser103186

• World:East Nagah
  • Browser and Version:Chrome
  • Overview of the bug:Cannot complete a task
  • Screenshots:n/a
  • How often this occurs:n/a
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary: I have a task to collect 200 goods each of post-modern era and hav so far collected 993/1000. Produce 3 out of 5 goods of post-modern era and daily collect 20 goods each of . Since I got the task I have collected more than 200 of the ones I dont produce and have been trading 10 each to see if the task can be competed with no success. I have moved to Contemporary era in the meantime it has been stuck on 993 for few days now.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97349

hello kdsimon, thanks for your bug report. To investigate this properly we will need to take a look at your account and discuss it with you; for this reason, could you submit us a ticket, either using the tab at the top of the forum, or by right clicking anywhere ingame and selecting 'contact support'. Thank you.