• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

taking bigger hits in GbG for future age troops in InA and PE.. anyone else noticed?

papashakes

Corporal
I have hovers in PE and last season of GbG I was shocked to take 3 and 4 bar hits at low (4-7) attrition.. my A/D is 1100/800.. I normally wouldn't even watch unit health till 40 attr.. another guildie has turturrets in InA and a much bigger A/D and has noticed the same thing.. anyone else noticed this.. have inno changed algorithms or is there a new AI at work?

be interesting to hear from others.. cheers papa :)

Knight of ICE

Nothing has changed. There is a difference in the number of hits you take between the two maps, because of the difference in defending units.

Knight of ICE

so you have future age troops in InA or PE? wanting to hear from others :)

How is that relative? Your question was if Inno changed algorithms or if there is a new AI at work. The answer to both is no. That is an answer that can be given regardless of age or units used.

papashakes

Corporal
How is that relative? Your question was if Inno changed algorithms or if there is a new AI at work. The answer to both is no. That is an answer that can be given regardless of age or units used.
ummm no need to get icey on me dude.. lol
you responded to the inno part and that's good, thank you.. but still wanting to hear from others that have hovers or turturrets in InA or PE.. if they have experienced similar recently :)

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

but still wanting to hear from others that have hovers or turturrets in InA or PE.. if they have experienced similar recently

How big do you think the chance is to find players that not only meet those requirements but also visit the forum? At best they can confirm or deny a feeling, nothing more. If you take a hit, the minimum hit is 1, regardles off attrition, your A/D, or the unit inflicting it.

papashakes

Corporal
one server not much chance but I know of 10 players on my world who do.. and before you ask I have sent them DMs.. I wonder if you guys have ever thought of united forum covering all servers?

papashakes

Corporal
Why? What would be the benefit?
thanks for your positive help good sir.. why.. read your last post.. I'm sure I would get a response if it was a united forum.. rather than a mod who seems intent on closing down/redirect a thread that questions what inno is up to and asks if other players are having a similar experience.. but you can report back I won't persuing the subject anymore as I have the answer to my Q from other sources :)

Knight of ICE

I'm sure I would get a response if it was a united forum.

You got a response now. Maybe you would get more on a united forum, but there is a chance those responses could be conflicting with eachother.

rather than a mod who seems intent on closing down/redirect a thread that questions what inno is up to and asks if other players are having a similar experience

I am not trying to close down or redirect a thread. If that is my intention I can just lock it.

You are taking more hits than you are used to. There can be several reasons for that, but you immediately come to the conclusion that Inno must have changed something and you want others to confirm that to you. If they do, it will be based on a gut feeling and not based on stats they have kept. So if they do, you will still not be any wiser. That is what I am trying to explain to you, but I am obviously failing at that.

papashakes

Corporal
no I have 2 players that have full records of fights/hits going back 6 months on multiple worlds.. you know those type of players I'm sure.. what conclusion.. I asked 3 questions.. has anyone else experienced this? have inno changed AI or algorithms?

reasonable questions not assuming anything.. it is you that has assumed.. you're here to mod a forum not jump all over something.. you've been in and said inno have not changed anything.. thank you for that input.. now jump off and I'll wait for a response from someone who has experienced this :)