• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Table Guide to all buildings, units, towers and expansions

DeletedUser7719

Thanks Vanguard! I was expecting you to put your amazingly fancy one, but needed a quick image for others who wanted an idea of the PME map ;)

Btw, I just updated the [post=40300]Unit Bonuses[/post]. I'm not a designer, so don't mind my amatuerness :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

Goods building got a nice update now. The guide should not be outdated anymore and feel free to use it if you wish :)

DeletedUser

Are there any plans to extend the number of expansions one can buy with medals? Or possibly add some other use for them. With some of the rewards from the FoE Soccer Cup event players are going to have more medals so there should be some use for them imho.

DeletedUser

every new age brings 2 more medal expansions (one or two updates before the age itself)
I know that each new age brings two expansions for diamonds. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that the medals are just capped at 17. I was asking if that cap was going to be raised.

DeletedUser96901

I know that each new age brings two expansions for diamonds. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that the medals are just capped at 17. I was asking if that cap was going to be raised.
believing = not knowing

so again:
it will be raised one or two updates before the next age

DeletedUser7719

There will probably be another use for medals as well if that's what you are worrying about (not too sure what though). I doubt we will get extra medal expansions unless a new era comes as Test Ament has already said.

DeletedUser

believing = not knowing…
How profound. If I knew I would not be asking.

every new age brings 2 more medal expansions (one or two updates before the age itself)
This is simply not true. If you look at this post by Vanguard you will see that there are 17 medal expansions as I stated in my earlier post. At present there are 10 ages. If every age brings two expansions there would be 20 expansions. The same post shows that there are indeed 20 expansions for gems but not for medals. This discrepancy is at the heart of my question.

The number of medals required to purchase all of the expansions is 151,760. A limit that I have exceeded. As have 42 other players on my server (Cirgard). In fact one player has three times that number.

Is there any advantage to my purchasing more medals in the soccer cup event? Should I delete all of my Victory Towers that are giving me medals that are now worthless to me? As every new age has not brought 2 more medal expansions, can I, as well as other players, expect some in the next age?

@byeordie:
Other uses would be great. I doubt there will be any expansion before the next age/era too but can you ask the devs if there are any plans to make the medals more useful? If not please suggest that they do make such plans.

DeletedUser96901

oh lets talk about the old ages:
when the game ended in late middle age
where the weren't great buildings
where the only way to get medals was the towers

where good players (the ones winning the towers each week) could buy one medal expansion each age
where people thought: for the 6000-expansion you need years

so you can't compare those ages with the ones where they throw away medals

As every new age has not brought 2 more medal expansions
I was not talking about the old days I was talking about the future ages

can I, as well as other players, expect some in the next age?
not if your believing beats the knowing of others :eek:

As have 42 other players on my server (Cirgard). In fact one player has three times that number.
and I was waiting one of the players who had the expansion for 6000 when the weren't one for 9000
and since then I always had more medals than I needed to buy all medal expansions

DeletedUser

I am sorry if I inadvertently got your dander up Test Ament. That was not my intention. I have no desire to argue about what you know or don’t know. One look at my join date will show that I do not need a lecture about the old days. I also do not need help speculating about what Inno may or may not do.

What I would appreciate very much from you is the support of a fellow player of this game asking InnoGames for some clarification about the usefulness of medals in the near term. Also byeordie Please! Please! Please! let the devs know we players need more uses for medals.

DeletedUser

Also byeordie Please! Please! Please! let the devs know we players need more uses for medals.

Actually if you want more uses for medals, that would be up to you as a player to propose more ideas, or to put in some feedback.

DeletedUser6065

Actually if you want more uses for medals, that would be up to you as a player to propose more ideas, or to put in some feedback.
Absolutely - player ideas and feedback has always been successful in the past . . . mk

DeletedUser

As this is actually one of the Guides, and since most of these posts are a general discussion about medals, it's getting a bit off-topic. The idea of leaving Guides open for comment is to post about changes, missing information or errors.

DeletedUser7719

Changelog to Table Guide to all buildings, units, towers, and expansions (based off v1.30)

• Some decorations' costs have been changed regarding this update, so points and costs have been updated
  • The Mounted Archer had the wrong stats, so updated that (thanks Obblivion for pointing that out!)
  • Changed Howitzer's blast attack (Hah! told ya it was 6 or 7 :p) and removed the "10" from Paratroopers Rapid Deployment from this update as well
  • Last but not least, updated all points!!!

DeletedUser7719

Changelog to Table Guide to all buildings, units, towers, and expansions (based off v1.32)

• Residential Costs have changed, so updated that and their points
  • Values for residential and cultural buildings have changed for the PME, so updated that as well
  • Added further description on Junkyard's breaking happiness
  • Updated construction times on InA-PME Goods Buildings
  • Cost of both PME Roads has also changed and I found out the points of them have changed as well

DeletedUser7719

Changelog to Table Guide to all buildings, units, towers, and expansions (based off v1.37)

• Added CE!!! (Except for Unit bonuses against other units; also temporary world map is being used until Vanguard shows)
  • Secret Identity description updated
  • Junkyard's breaking happiness description re-altered
  • Added further insight to Champion's stats
  • Added link to the points for GBs (only levels 1-10)

DeletedUser

Hi, love the guides, so very useful, thanks. An error I think in IA, Triumphal Arch - Happiness per square should be 31.1, not 40 something.

DeletedUser7719

Hi, love the guides, so very useful, thanks. An error I think in IA, Triumphal Arch - Happiness per square should be 31.1, not 40 something.
Thanks for mentioning: just fixed it :)

I think Vanguard accidentally used 290 happiness when dividing by 6 on that one :P

DeletedUser5647

Byeordie, would it be possible to add a coin-income-per-tile column for the houses section, as in later eras the houses are different sizes? Also, can you change thing-per-tile to allow for the correct size of road on the shortest side of a building? I know there is an in-depth thread about 1 vs 2 lane, but it would be great to have the best-case summary info here.