• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Table Guide to all buildings, units, towers and expansions

DeletedUser176

Of course, just share what changes you discovered and I'll correct the guide.

DeletedUser6461

after 6,000 medals, can't we get any expansion? what will be the use of medals thereafter??

DeletedUser

I've just taken the last piece of map available to me Haulenois, but still not got all the resources available. I'm missing the Pine Wood, Spruce Wood an Coffee Beans to give me Tar, Coffee and Paper
Theirs some cloud covering a part of the map but no icon to allow me to move into the new territory. I've checked FOE forum and can only find a map howing what I aleady have. Is their a certain research I need to complete before this part of the map opens up to me. I'm currently CA and annoyed now that I can't get the recources I need.

Red Raider

DeletedUser

You can not get rid of the clouds at the moment, if you mean the clouds in the southern part of the map that is.
That said, you do not get every resource of the Colonial age, you only get 2 out of 5.

DeletedUser176

You only get two goods of five on the map, like in every other age before. That's why there's trading, but you should know that on your game status...

The clouded area is for the next age or something else, you can't go there yet.

DeletedUser

Hello Red Raider, welcome to the forums :)

If you've come this far, you must've noticed along the way that you only get 2 out of the 5 goods per age as a bonus :)

You can still produce the other goods (if you have unlocked their factories in the research map), but it's even better to trade for them with players who have those goods as a bonus.

DeletedUser276

after 6,000 medals, can't we get any expansion? what will be the use of medals thereafter??

Medals will defo have a use later on. They are more than just expansions for your city. Something should be here or close to here in the spring for them.

Is their a certain research I need to complete before this part of the map opens up to me. I'm currently CA and annoyed now that I can't get the recources I need.

Red Raider

The clouded area is for Industrial Age when it comes out.

DeletedUser

How did you get to CA without knowing that you only get 2 out of the 5 resources per age?

DeletedUser

Medals will defo have a use later on. They are more than just expansions for your city. Something should be here or close to here in the spring for them.

OMG, we have to wait till Spring?

2013 I hope.

DeletedUser10336

@-Vanguard.- Could you please update the table with points per building?

DeletedUser176

@-Vanguard.- Could you please update the table with points per building?

Actually I don't have the time to check everything for that at the moment...

Great Buildings could be added here as this thread comes up first in search. :)

oow here's the link to the thread of GBs

http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?9119-Great-Buildings-Encyclopedia&highlight=great+buildings+bonus

Added to the table of contents in the first post. It's easy to find though if you look at the Guides-forum ;)

DeletedUser6328

It would help if this had text as I do not know what picture goes with what Military I don't have... I appreciate the work but its useless for me unless I know what exact military each are as compared to the one its compared against.

DeletedUser176

Just added the new Unit Overview to seperate them from the buildings, I hope this provides a better overview.

Of course the units will be removed from the buildings' post accordingly in the near future, most probably with InA.