• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Table Guide to all buildings, units, towers and expansions

DeletedUser3157

Damn it field gun movement is 8 not 6! I walked against 8 field guns with my 8 trebs and lost 4 of them before I could even move.

DeletedUser

I think the way I read that post, hint is saying he FACED field guns that had 8 movement.
Might've been on the map and not VS a player. :)
But with some people buying diamonds and having saved resources for months, I wouldn't be surprised if there are people who do have them.....

- L

DeletedUser

I don't know what you're trying to say..
I just answered the question "There are people that already have field guns?".
I didn't say anything about defenses or how to beat them.

DeletedUser7046

Is there any available table with the buildings points of CA?

Thank's

DeletedUser176

Not yet unfortunately, will be done in the next days.

Medals for HMA-tower updated

DeletedUser1018

Great job Vanguard. Thank you so much.

Is there anywere a place were we can know colonial era building points?

DeletedUser

Great job once again

Perfume distillery is 78 population not 117 though
2012-10-20 12-14-49.jpg

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Good guide, printing is not great, could use cost analysis, building cost/happiness for example.
Also nice map. Looking at the map I am realizing how it doesn't makes sense that you need the same age troops to fight on the map, for raw material that you need for advancing the tech tree in that age to be able to make those troops....follow you all ?.... :)

DeletedUser1094

...I am realizing how it doesn't makes sense that you need the same age troops to fight on the map, for raw material that you need for advancing the tech tree in that age to be able to make those troops....follow you all ?.... :)
It would be too easy, otherwise... :p

DeletedUser3157

When will there be an ugrade regarding town points for CA buildings? I'm particulary interested in decorations, other stuff can generally be found, but I haven't seen late CA decos pts yet

DeletedUser

dont forget town points for late age as well. the chart is 2 months out of date.