• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Swop shop or Trade in for events rubbish

DeletedUser10675

Anybody else got an inventory full of rubbish from these events i am currently on 6 pages. i have thrown loads out in the past , some people are not as lucky as others and seem to collect loads of rubbish. This Easters event is no different already collected 3 foeberge shops and a colour guard building what good are they to me, totally scrap, i have more important things to put in my city instead of filling it with garbage. i have one page full of confectionary's from all age's. is there any chance FOE could make a swop shop or trade shop for all these item. they could be swapped with FOE or other players in exchange for BPs, FPs or other items. surely there are other players with the same problem.

DeletedUser100065

Oh your not alone on having too much stuff your never going to use in your inventory. After a few years of events the stuff just accumulates. However i don't think it's wise to have swapping between players as there are too many balancing issues involved. I have been toying with an idea but never got it wrote out in a coherent format of having a recycle day where you can give your inventory junk back and get FPs, or BPs in return. Doesn't necessarily have to be a permanent thing just once in a while it comes up and people can clear out their stores.

DeletedUser15432

I agree and try to keep my inventory clear - with ordinary buildings, you can placer them and then delete them and get some benefit but with premium buildings, unless you want to use the, you end up with an inventory full of buildings

DeletedUser102348

I agree, having some constructive way to be rid of the suplus items and buildings would be more of a help, rather than what the rubbish is worth in the first place.
The only use as Pzxpfwv1d says is for building and deleting for quests.

DeletedUser100832

do you sell your garbage in real life too ?

sure it's called second hand. Something you might not need someone else might.

perhaps it could go into a guild repository from which members can get stuff when they've passed certain milestones like # of armies replaced, # goods donated and so on

DeletedUser16126

Maybe a way to get rid of it could be to add it to the questline: Add a building (or several buildings) from your inventory.
And adapt the reward to the age of the building added, and the more ages the building is away the better the prize...

Or add a quest to build or delete 10 items of your inventory and get one of the useful buildings back in your inventory.

Josh-Bham

Private
+1
Could be good. Is a way to help new/ lower players.
My inventory is full of buildings that I don't need, and could be usefull for other players.
And also I have lot of bonus (coin bonus, fight bonus,...) that I usually don't use.
Another option could be only trade or give to the guild.

Agent327

Overlord
+1
Could be good. Is a way to help new/ lower players.
My inventory is full of buildings that I don't need, and could be usefull for other players.
And also I have lot of bonus (coin bonus, fight bonus,...) that I usually don't use.
Another option could be only trade or give to the guild.

Couldn't find any other dead archived posts?

DeletedUser99692

If it has not gained enough support in the 2.5 yrs it has been on the forum I regret that one vote is not going to get it selected to be forwarded now.

Galladhorn

Monarch
I like the Ideal be able to give somebody in my guild a building or item to assist them into making the guild stronger

Now try to muliply that thought onto +5 Million active players and those who are on top of the food chain and in top guilds, helping thier guildmates and compare that to making the gap between those in entry and lower guilds much larger than it already is.

Players must simply learn to Delete the stuff they do not need in their inventory or learn to Ignore it – it does not do anything at all - just one icon and a number per item – Delete it or ignore it thats it.

Overlord 1

Corporal
Was only a thought at the time , I have ignored it also , but was only saying that if somebody lower in my guild could use it why get rid of it , that someone else could use it .