• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Swapping forge points - keeping track of totals

Everclere

Private
Hi,

Im swapping fps on a regular basis as most members are. I find it difficult to be able to monitor all the fps transactions I am doing as there are a lot and it takes a lot of extra time to write down each transaction so I can make sure I am getting back the same amount of fps that I am giving to each GB.

Is there a way to have a new tab that shows each fps transaction for each GB, the time and date of when it was done etc.

The new tab could be put in Event History; "All Events" drop down menu. This would make it a lot easier to keep a track of fps swaps.

I hope I am making sense.

Many thanks,

Xvra

Knight of ICE