• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

SV is Recruiting...Shameless Valor in Noarsil

DeletedUser113156

Hello everyone...Happy New Year!!

Shameless Valor is now at level 31.

I’m the Founder/Creator of Shameless Valor. I began my FOE journey March 2018 to create a guild that can challenge on a weekly basis in the Guild Expedition and we’ve done exceptionally well as a result.

Nearly 2 years later, we are a level 31 guild with 78 first place finishes.

We have two other Leaders...Jeremy1785 and Patrick the Great, who have been driving forces from the early days.
Additionally, Patrick has set up our sister (Holidays) Guild called Sanctuary Vassal and it too is doing amazingly well.

We are looking for new and experienced GE players below Arctic Future and above Late Middle Age to join our ranks and help our continued success. Also looking for active GBG Fighters to assist in the Battlegrounds.

If interested, send me a message for more details of our Guild requirements...

Margarette Maddison
Happy gaming

DeletedUser113156

Sorry, I’ve put this under the Noarsil Recruitment section as well. A little confusing.

DeletedUser113156

Shameless Valor is now at level 32 approaching level 33.
We have 84 Gold Trophies for GE.

After some player shuffling we are beginning to strengthen again. Our Guild Battlegrounds is also progressing and we have our sites on Gold.

We are looking for new and experienced GE players above Late Middle Age to join our ranks and help our continued success. Also looking for active GBG Fighters to assist in the Battlegrounds.

If interested and looking for a fun environment, send me a message.

Margarette Maddison
Happy forging!

DeletedUser113156

Hope everyone is staying safe.

Shameless Valor is now at level 33 and we hold 87 Gold Trophies in GE.
Our Battlegrounds is at Gold league and we continue to climb.

We are looking for new and experienced GE players above Late Middle Age to join our ranks and help our continued success.

If interested to join us, send me a message.

Margarette Maddison
Happy forging and stay safe everyone!