• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

suspicion of bots using

DeletedUser109648

Lately there have been a lot of talk about possible use of bots or other technical methods
not approved by the on game rules. Most of it has been about speeding up battles.
Finding these bots or similar is not an easy task and without hard evidence no penalties
can be given. No doubts of that.
I have a proposition which could be a kind of a workaraound. I hope this has not been proposed
may times already. In that case my apologies about my laziness for studing enough.
Make every battle last at least as long as a human reaction speed is. It could restrict the advantages
a bot can make, but no need to prove someone being quilty or give penalties. I am sure there are
enough studies about human reaction times and measures about guild battle ground or guild versus
guild battles can be performed relatively easy.
I hope implementing such a timer to delay all fights is easy enough and also cost efficient.
Of course it only works, if the coding of the delay can not be hacked.
Waiting for your thoughts of this and hope I am not wasting your time too much with this.

WinnerGR

Captain
No , the whole reason I use auto battle in GE is so that I can get all 64 encounters done in minuets .

Or at least that is what I try to do .

I have never yet done it but plan to do it this week in my DF.

-1 would just slow things down.

That's one of the issues this game has. Another big issue is using multiple accounts which is not being sanctioned in most of the cases. And cheaters laugh at our faces

DeletedUser

i am sure some do found a way to use bots and all kind of ''not'' allowed stuff to benefit them self ... ....
There will always be such things in all games,
The matter is if GM's can play the <<Cat vs Rats>> - for how long - and how this will affect the game and the community.
I am really sick of software abusers, but sometimes when you let this become part of your community, it needs a surgery to remove it without losses