• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Supply question

DeletedUser114218

Farm from high Middle Ages says 730 in 1 hour

But clockmaker from colonial age Is only 320 in 1 hour even though it’s from a better era

Should I replace my farms for clockmakers

And should I replace my older era goods deposits with recent ones like replacing dye for wire

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113901

Farm from high Middle Ages says 730 in 1 hour

But clockmaker from colonial age Is only 320 in 1 hour even though it’s from a better era

Should I replace my farms for clockmakers

And should I replace my older era goods deposits with recent ones like replacing dye for wire
Did you notice? Farms are 4x5 (4*5=20), clockmakers are 3*2 (3*2=6).
Now 730/20=36,5 and 320/6=53,333. 53,333>36,5.
Now most people and InnoGames consider a good is worth twice a good from the previous age.
BA-IrA-EMA-HMA-LMA-CA you have a geometrical suite of reason 2, in wich BA is u1 and CA is u6.
Now 2^(6-1)=32. It means when you produce a wire, you produce 32 dyes. On the same spot.

Last edited by a moderator: