• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Supplies

DeletedUser3396

Hey I'm having a problem with supplies.. when I put the tannary to work it's give me only half of the ammount.. for example
yesterday I put 5 tannarys to work.. and when I collected today was half of what was supposed to be.. each tannary produces 810 supplies in 1 day 810*5=4050 .. and I collected 2420..

I make the test again and put to produce supplies in 15m.. again the same problem..

I search for the support..but I don't know how to contact them..

anyone can help me..??

DeletedUser65

are your people happy???
you can see by the smiley face type icon top left of the screen,
:D style face gives you 120% bonus(gold surround)
:) style gives you 100%(green surround)
:( style gives you 50% bonus(red surround)

to make your people happy you need to build cultural building and/or decorations. mousing over the smiley face icon will tell you how much above or below you are

also to contact support, right click in game and you'll see the support button

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

hello Dunamys, and welcome to the forum.

edit: thanks farmerlynch - that's what i was trying to say :cool:

first off, it sounds like your people aren't happy - if the happiness level in your village drops below a certain amount, it reduces your productivity. if the smiley faces on the top left and middle right of your village screen aren't very smiley, you need to build more cultural buildings or decorations to cheer your people up.

but if you do need in-game support, right-click on your village screen, then choose "support" from the pop-up menu and proceed from there.

i'd also really recommend a browse through the "guides" section of this forum while you're here - it's full of useful information.

have fun!

DeletedUser3396

Yeah.. i know that and unless that's a bug in the game I have a smile.. :)... I'm making more cultural buindings to se if changes anything..

DeletedUser5343

I have the same problem only receiving half supplies although i have 100% happiness what is going on really getting annoyed with it now

DeletedUser

Hello Pidge,
what you need to do is check if your total happiness is equal to or more than the total number of people in your village - as the numbers are rounded off, it could be that you have actually 99.8% for example, but it'll show 100 as the indicator doesn't give decimals.
If that's it, adding a small happiness building/decoration will solve it :)