• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Supplies have rotted

DeletedUser41

Never saw this before today but Ive noticed a couple times when I didnt check my farms and pottery buildings right away my supplies rotted, leaving a dead fish icon over the building. Is this something new or a bug? If so the time seems amazingly short for things to decay. (How does a clay pot rot away in an hour?) Ive seen it happen twice now.

DeletedUser

The rotted supplies is not a bug, it was on the zz1 beta server too. If You leave too much time your city, the supplies will be rotten. If I'm not mistaken, the supplies need the same time to rotten, as had work with supplies.

Last edited by a moderator: