• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Super imposing buildings to make city restructing simpler.

DeletedUser6603

Just wanted to see if anyone else thinks that being able to "super impose" or select one building, drop it on another existing building and they switch places in the Que, or pointer value. Leaving the first building selected now in place where the second building where you dropped off the first is now able to be placed next. You can then more easily switch and rearrange your city planning, and won't have to wait for a new expansion slot all the time.

DeletedUser

I would love to have super imposing buildings in my city. Then everyone that visits would be intimidated by how imposing my buildings are.

..oh, you mean swapping buildings.. Probably hard to implement due to everything being a different size.

I would like if my city were easier to rearrange, but I think it is intended for part of the strategy for building your city to include planning and foresight for future buildings and don't think it is planned to make that easier.

DeletedUser7719

I think this would be under:
These ideas will not be implemented:

• Rotating buildings to make placement easier (which would erode the central challenge of the game too much).
  • Having a "holding area" for buildings to make rearranging easier (likewise).

One of those two...