• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Sunken Treasure is so expensive, and so on and so forth

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Sunken Treasure is so expensive! It would cost all my Trade Coins and Gemstones.
2019-11-01 10_01_57-Forge of Empires.png 2019-11-01 10_02_04-Forge of Empires.png

And also, my Internet connection is so poor -- it just keeps loading and loading.

... Actually, my main point is the second part, the "and also" part. The almighty government and savior Party of our beloved mothercountry is holding one of those very important funeral conferences again (you know "of the dead, by the dead and for the dead") during which period all doors to the matrix are shut, tighter than usual. I'm actually very fortunate to be only half dead this time around. Some things are still working, it is a miracle. Last time my cultural settlement which normally never misses the first deadline, missed the third deadline. The scene is bloody. What is your opinion? A question to think about but not tell, because it is forbidden. Or tell, but make it inscrutable... Just like the Sunken Treasure... Why is it so expensive? I can't figure it out. Very mysterious.

Galladhorn

Monarch
Sunken Treasure is so expensive! It would cost all my Trade Coins and Gemstones.

And also, my Internet connection is so poor -- it just keeps loading and loading.

What Browser do you use?
Over the past years since 2013 I had to change browser for FoE many times. But over the last +2 years it seems that Firefox is the best choice for FoE on my system. Chrome has a tendency to run CPU/GPU crazy on things like Flash and intensive HTML5 loading, while the FireFox takes this more steadily.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
It is kind of a question ("Is sunken treasure expensive?" or "Is sunken treasure worth it?"). Judging from the answers I now think it is Not really expensive. Therefore, I bought it, and have only 4 gemstones left:

gemstone.png

Meanwhile, internet is restored and therefore I no longer care about the other "smuggled-in" illegal topic. The sunken treasure, on the other hand, I built it, and it is still very good. :D

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
Oh!

well then yes, it’s worth it if you’ll use it. Anything that’d be sitting in the inventory wouldn’t be worth buying from antiques.

I quite like my sunken treasure as they’re useful for duel purpose (event quests for “do Xhr Productions and getting goods any other time)