• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Sundial Issue

I purchased a "Sundial" from the Antiques Dealer & it successfully placed it into my Inventory, however when I go to the "use it" option & choose to "use it" it sends me to the "Build option" (bottom left of my PC screen) but I can't find it there to "literally" build it! Can someone please explain what I need to do, I'm obviously getting something wrong?

Emeberguard - it isn't appearing in my "Decorations" building options menu after I press USE in inventory - that's the problem, I can't build because it isn't being moved from my Inventory into my "Decorations". At least it hasn't "disappeared" from my Inventory. When I press "Use" however, it does open the Decorations menu

Last edited: