• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Summer Limerick Competition!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser107727

In battles where the earth was scorched
Where houses and buildings were torched
With continents won
Our job is done
And that’s how the Empire was Forged!

DeletedUser

This has now been closed. We will sort out the enteries, and all that comply with the rules will be voted upon by you. More details to follow when we post the voting threads.

DeletedUser7719

Hey guys, voting is opened! :D I already gave the outline on how the winners will be determined on each voting thread, but I'll say it again:
We have 8 polls set up for our 73 competition entries that were within the rules. (There were quite a few entries that broke our rules which may be why yours isn't up there, but feel free to send us a PM if you want to be sure.) Your job is to choose limericks you think that should make it to the next round. You can choose more than one entry per poll, so the last two polls with 6 or 7 should not skew the results as we are picking the top 30 of all of the 73 limericks.

Afternote: Please note that the thread is "open" because closing the thread will close the poll. Any posts made in the voting threads will be unapproved and do not bring me any notification, so please message me and/or any admin if you have any concerns.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107756

In the book of epic empires.
Destiny choose strong hearts.
To challenge their misty talents.
Heroes should try to get wise friends.
Who knows trade with most gains.
To open unlike science gates.
Win proper wings for their peoples.
To Fly in sky reaching higher place.
Forging Empire powerful than others.
Guarded by Great armies, wise nobles.
Fate will judge final color.
Playing in glory or desperate.
Some lord of lands some king of Empires.
Take your place in forge of Empires.

regards, Kherad

DeletedUser7719

Final round of voting is open! Thank you all who have voted last round to determine our top 30!
Now have 3 polls set up for top 30 competition entries. Your job is to choose the best limericks that will be our winning limericks! (Remember, you can choose more than one entry per poll.) There is only one day to vote this time. Good luck to the final contestants, and thank you all again for participating in this competition!

DeletedUser101007

I find the forum very hard to navigate so I hope I'm in the right place here. I just wondered when the winners of the Limerick competition would be published please ??

Status
Not open for further replies.