• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spoiler Summer Event

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Summer event spoiler thread hey, I love that building that's coming with it, looks so insane. Great attack power and lots of different rewards. bring it!

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Look on the bright side. With the Coronavirus in America - once it finally finishes, the overall average IQ of American's should increase dramatically (if any Americans end up surviving it)! And that should directly relate to what kind of education will be needed then!

DeletedUser

Look on the bright side. With the Coronavirus in America - once it finally finishes, the overall average IQ of American's should increase dramatically (if any Americans end up surviving it)! And that should directly relate to what kind of education will be needed then!
im in the uk

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
I think it would be somethink like:

2nd villa = 17 maps
~10 duobloons each
1750 diamonds = 2 maps

Arround 13,5-15k depends of incidents. In that gap, I think.