• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Summer Event - What's your Plan/Strat Going Forwards?

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Just curious to see what everyone's plans and/or strategies are for the Summer event...

note: please, this is NOT a thread to b***** and whine about how stupid/useless the event and/or prizes are & that Inno are evil money grubbers stealing your lunch money & kicking puppies. -_-
We have the feedback thread to go and play 'angry pitchfork mob' in! :P

My own plans for this event are to;
1. get a Pirate Ship because I like an extra 8% atk boost for plundering my 'hoodies.
2. win a Sunken Treasure
3. win as many Selection Kits as possible

Mostly I just sit back and patiently wait for my 'hoodies to spend all their doubloons & take as much of the green filler off the wheel as possible...
Even managed to snag me a Sunken Treasure this morning, so that's 1/3 goals already achieved too!:D

If I can land a few selection kits, and not get hosed on the treasure hunt map pieces, I *might* spend some diamonds if I'm close to a second Lv7 ship... (I have 10.1k diamonds banked atm)
A Pirate + Royal ships is smaller than 2 TF's, gives the same 10fp's + nearly a day's worth of total goods, plus the medals/coins/supplies. But it takes only 42 squares vs. the 60 for 2 TF's, AND, requires 0 squares of population to run as well!

...oh, and if/when I see dumb 'hoodies refreshing good wheels that still have gold prizes on them? I will plunder them daily, until they cry & scream as way of revenge!:mad:

DeletedUser112892

1. Accumulate doubloons;
2. Hunt Royal Ship first, then Pirate as second, if possible;
3. Hunt SoKs, as many as possible :)

DeletedUser114563

2 Sunken Treasures for me, so far :)
A Pirate Ship too, if I can get one :)

(Thomas) ...oh, and if/when I see dumb 'hoodies refreshing good wheels that still have gold prizes on them? I will plunder them daily, until they cry & scream as way of revenge!:mad:
Also drives me up the wall :(

DeletedUser112892

2 Sunken Treasures for me, so far :)
A Pirate Ship too, if I can get one :)
Good news for you, you can get total 108 doubloons if you complete questline, which mean that you will get total 6 upgrade kits, 3 from questline and 3 as grand prize. Exactly needed for lvl 7 Ship.
If you haven't, check your e-mail for mail named "Raise the Anchor and plunder your first Doubloon". There you will get bonus 1 Doubloon.
(Thomas) ...oh, and if/when I see dumb 'hoodies refreshing good wheels that still have gold prizes on them? I will plunder them daily, until they cry & scream as way of revenge!:mad:
Also drives me up the wall :(
In my neighborhood, they have refreshed 3 times when SoKs weren't taken. Some neighbors wil always screw up things ;)