• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2021 Feedback

Burpo

Sergeant
*sigh*
That's why you just sit back and lurk on the good wheels, and let your foolish 'hoodies clear out all the garbage. Then you swoop in and take the gold prize for the low-low cost of maybe 2-4 doubloons at most.

See, it's called 'an element of skill' :P

EIDT:
And before you quip in with, "dur, that's only for people who have no life & can sit around their PC's all day" argument, this event is exactly the reason why I move my hobby station to sit beside my desktop.
Now I can keep some tunes going & the mini game active, while building my toy soldiers & making pew-pew noises as I paint up mutant space fungus Mad Max Soccer Hooligans & werewolf Space Marines. :P
Unfortunately I am in SAV and the hoodies here are not dumb - if there is a good gold prize, they will keep spinning until it is won. That tactic works in the middle ages but not here.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
View attachment 23885
Connect 4! Collecting these is fun, though I do wonder if they will stay the highest priority when opening inventory, can't wait to collect 8 ;) I'm guessing, as they all look the same, that its going left-right based on which event is oldest.

Now back to stalking the wheel for GV kits! Lets go Summer event!
really does the prize change on the event surprise box? i once asked on forum the same question, and heard the box contents all vary according to all event, thats why its shown all separate not added up

RumbleButt

Private
Still one of my favourite events. Not quite as good as it used to be when you could level up era when it started and win all the premium buildings and barracks for the era, do the goods tech and sit at the beginning of the era. (Used to be the best time to move up an era). Main prize is pretty good, plenty of opportunity to win random prizes without waiting for a certain day for a special.

Just noticed for the first time ever on mobile if you click on the "X spun and won X" text at the bottom it brings up a list, dont know how long that's been there but never noticed it before.

Don't understand why the governors villa upgrades and selection kit are both prizes, one would have been enough. Good to see sentinal upgrades classed as silver prizes though so twice the amount on a wheel. Not found a doubloon on my main but had a 3/4 on others.

Is it time for the usual wheel is just an animation and doesn't do anything debate yet? Wouldnt be the summer event without one.
A whole 5 Dubloons for doing something here on the forum,,,?? Zippity doo dah lol

Moobarak

Private
Don't recall ever 'winning' so many 10% production boosters and tiki totems in one event, i'm over the moon with so many generous rewards.

Vexeen

Private
Well, since this is a feedback section for the event, then here i go:

I recently noticed this on the prize wheel, that when i use the "Refresh & Spin" button on the wheel, I can already see what i will get the moment the prizes are refreshed:
summer2.png

When i hit the "Spin" button and then go with my mouse to the Newsticker, the small bar on the bottom of the game window, where you can see your won prizes, you can also see what you will get, right after pushing "Spin", no need to click stop or let it surprise you.

So, since the prizes are already set in stone the moment you click any of those buttons and players have no real control over the wheel, why bother with the stop option and wheel spinning, too much wasted time. =/

Knight of ICE

Fom the start of the Summer Event it has been known that the wheel is just an animation and nothing else. That's why there is a stop button to shorten the animation.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Fom the start of the Summer Event it has been known that the wheel is just an animation and nothing else. That's why there is a stop button to shorten the animation.
There even had been many discussions around this problem. You can obviously see that even animation sequence length is random, tho much shorter than waiting for it to complete.